We respect your privacy & security. For details please refer to our
Want your page to raise more? Did you know?
Fundraiser Terms & Conditions - Does your idea conform with the NBCF guidelines?
We will not approve any of the following:
• Idea relating to anything of a sexual nature
• Nudity or semi nudity
• Promoting the sale and consumption of alcohol
• Promoting smoking or consumption of drugs
• Anything with an element of danger or risk to public or the fundraisers
• An event that does not have PL that requires it (anything that is not at their home needs PL)
• Anything that results in a potential negative impact on the environment
• Anything that promotes cruelty to animals
• Anything that promotes violence
• Ultimate fighting, boxing, drag racing, rodeos etc we cannot approve anything that is associated with promoting the event, sale of tickets etc but it is ok for someone to have additionally a raffle at the event or be collecting donations.
• Tattooing, Botox, cosmetic surgery
• A company wants to use out logo for the sale of a product - that is CP
These Terms must be read together with any Terms and Conditions specific to a particular event (Event Terms) which are located on the fundraising page for that event. If there is any conflict between these Terms and any Event Terms, then these Terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
An example of the way this fee structure works is as follows:
To cancel a Regular Giving payments the User must email
or calling 1300 889 272 or + 61 29326 9877. Cancelations
take up to 7 working days to take effect.
Any payment that occurs before this time cannot be cancelled and will not be refunded
by GoFundraise. Users will be notified via email that your payment has been cancelled.
It is the Users responsibility to ensure that cancellations have been made,
if you do not receive a confirmation within 7 days please call 1300 889 272 or + 61 29326 9877 immediately.
All receipts will be generated and emailed to you on the day your regular payment
is made and are available for download under the Users My Donation and Purchases area.